2010年6月8日火曜日

Karaoke's details



First, we operate a machine under the display. And we decide that we want to sing a song. We send a song into machine and song start. The lyrics appear on the display and we look the lyrics as we sing songs. Then some people play the tambourine or maracas and enjoy karaoke.



This is a big room at karaoke.If you come to a karaoke shop with many friends, you can use this room. If you want to use tambourines, you can borrow them from clerks. You can enjoy singing with them! At many karaoke shops, if you use a big room, you can borrow extra one-two microphones.
















This is a Japanese KARAOKE room’s picture. One big screen, two microphones, DENMOKU, some tables and long sofas are in this room.
DENMOKU is a remote controller which searches something songs and sends the songs to the big screen. It is a very useful function.
This room is a little large for two people. Usually, this room is about 4 person’s room.
The screen is bigger than before. The screen was smaller in former times.



This is a DENMOKU. If you use it, you can research and choose some songs which you want to sing. It has many kinds of songs, so you can find your favorite songs easily.
It is a tauch-panel. You tauch this screen in order to input some songs and research.

10 件のコメント:

  1. I think that you had better change the sentences you wrote to future tense, and had better change to not singular form but the plural form: for example, change “we sing a song” to “we sing songs”. :)
    If I were a non-Japanese, I‘ve never used a karaoke machine, so I’d like to know how to send songs’ “number”.
    “How to sing karaoke” was so good that I became the feeling that “I want to go to Karaoke!”.
    I think that if you put about the menu which we can eat or drink there, your blog would be interesting.
    I’d like to know where I can do karaoke.

    返信削除
  2. You explained about three different pictures, but some of the information are the same such as being able to use musical instruments. Why can't you organize your article again? I didn't understand the last sentence of the second paragraph.

    返信削除
  3. The pictures are very good. I think it is better that sentences put under the picture. Many short lines are a little difficult to read. In third article, you had better explain how to use DENMOKU in detail. I love KARAOKE and I want to go because of your article.

    返信削除
  4. Thank you your advice.
    we will correct our mistakes.

    返信削除
  5. Thank you for your advice.
    I corrected "we sing songs".
    I will list food and place in this blog.

    返信削除
  6. Thank you for your advice.
    I'll correct mistakes and write more about DENMOKU.

    返信削除
  7. The picture of pizza looks good. What other dishes are available? Which do you usually order?

    返信削除
  8. I usually order sweets such as the parfait, but they aren't cheap in all KARAOKE.

    返信削除
  9. Thank you for your advice.
    I made new topic.

    返信削除
  10. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除